‘GTA V’ release will “definitely” happen before 2013 is over, according to Target Australia. The video game hardwares and software…
Recently opened a YouTube channel? But it is not fetching you subscribers in numbers that you want? Do not…
iOT has a significant impact on today’s world, and this has lots of applications in the real world. In…
You will have read of the IoT if you’ve not lived even under a rock. IoT systems control the…
From the wild west days of bitcoin’s infancy, through the monumental rise in price for an individual unit towards the end of last year, cryptocurrency has gained a significant amount of attention. A form of digital currency that is decentralized and made possible through blockchain technology , cryptocurrencies are often not backed by any tangible measure, but rather traded on exchanges at market value . Over the past year, a few cryptocurrencies have risen into mainstream discussion and others have fallen out of favor. More guides can be found on https://gpucoin.net/
In the case of bitcoin, which is likely to be recognized as one of if not the most successful cryptocurrency from an investment standpoint, its value has been on a decline since December 2017 as well as showing a decline over the course of 2018. While there are many reasons for this decline in value, much of it has to do with the fact that despite its original purpose as a peer-to-peer currency system, bitcoin is now mostly recognized as an investment opportunity . Also known as ‘crypto assets’, cryptocurrencies have expanded into several different niches to include privacy coins , smart contract platforms, and decentralized application coins.
The most significant of these is Ethereum , which was launched in 2015 and started out as a platform for smart contracts built on its blockchain . Known as ‘ether’ , this token has been exponentially increasing in value since inception, and it is now the second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization behind bitcoin . For those who are new to the world of digital currencies, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that requires mining, or processing individual transactions from its peers by verifying codes on the network through complex computations. For those who are not interested in using their own resources to mine for bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies , there are several cloud mining platforms available online today where users can buy processing power to mine for cryptocurrencies.
As the interest in digital currencies continues to grow, many are wondering if cryptocurrencies are really here to stay or just a passing fad . If you would like to find out more about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology , there are several resources available online today that provide comprehensive information on this topic. Whether you’re interested in bitcoin, Ethereum , litecoin , or any other form of cryptocurrency, there are reliable resources you can turn to for information.
Recently opened a YouTube channel? But it is not fetching you subscribers in numbers that you want? Do not worry! There are several tips to get more YouTube subscribers to your channel. YouTube is highly competitive as more than 1 billion hours of YouTube is watched every day. So with such high demand, there is obviously some tough competition! Buy youtube subscribers. To attract viewers, you need to be creative and bring out content that stands out from the rest. Here are 5 tips to get more YouTube subscribers in your channel:
- Delete videos that are not up to the mark:
To attract subscribers, your channel should be like a brand. This means that a particular type of presentation needs to be followed. Did you open your channel 5 years ago and it has some content that is not attractive? Well, do delete that immediately as it can drive people away! Whether it is poorly edited videos, outdated content or any content that should not be there on your channel- make sure to delete it.
2. Create a content that is highly watchable:
No doubt that YouTube is full of various kinds of content. Starting from some brilliantly executed ones to some videos that are unwatchable, make sure your content falls in the prior category! Before producing your content, make sure to plan well. Here are some tips:
- Research your competitor’s content and take a note of points that are missing. You can create a better creative video by focusing on the left out points that are important.
- Prepare a script, as you need to be smooth to attract viewers.
- Purchase the equipment that you can afford.
3. Create an attractive trailer:
Channel trailers are aimed at marketers or producers who want to expand their subscriber base. These are basically short videos that play automatically once a viewer opens your page. The most important aspect of these trailers are that they need to be attractive! Whether you plan an emotional content or a funny one, make sure that it gives enough reasons for viewers to subscribe to your channel. Also, keep these trailers short- 30 or 60 seconds are ideal.
4. Be consistent:
No one likes to subscribe to a channel that produces one video in two months. Posting regularly and consistently can attract a large number of viewers to your channel. For example, pick a particular day and keep posting videos on that day every week. You can also post two videos per week, if you have enough content in your hand. Being consistent is also important. If you post four videos in a week and then again post after a month, then most likely your subscribers will leave.
5. Advertise on YouTube:
With a little amount of money, you can buy YouTube advertisements that are going to be beneficial in the long run. This small investment is a pretty good way of increasing your subscriber base! You can choose from a variety of advertisements like sponsored ads, bumper ads, skippable ads, etc.
These 5 basic tips will definitely help to increase your subscribers! YouTube is a competitive place, so you need to chalk out things smartly and creatively. Although gaining subscribers is a time consuming process, it is definitely worth the time.
The newest robot, the rover, has wheeled down to inhabit Mars. Nasa’s multibillion-dollar robot has landed safely on the Martian surface after a 300 million mile journey to the planet. The engineer of the Perseverence crew, Swati Mohan, has confirmed the landing of Perseverance on Mars. The nuclear-powered Perseverance rover has made a swift through the thin Martian atmosphere and is captured through a video. The rover itself timed its motion for capturing its movement over the surface. By signalling to the Earth using the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter, Perseverance confirmed its safe arrival to Mars and has sent its first photos of Mars.
The crux behind the mission
After the first photos from the surface has arrived at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the team started celebrating the moment. The deputy project manager of Perseverance, Jennifer Trosper, expressed a lot more to consider and go right for massive success.
The crux behind the scenes is to gather evidence of ancient life on the red planet, Mars. The rover’s mission is something ambitious for tracing out everything at Mars. The five rover’s mission is to search for the traces of long-dead Martian for its first billion years, which was wetter and warmer than what we see today of the planet.
Basically, scientists required evidence for ensuring if there are human traces on Mars to enable earthly living over the planet. It helps the scientists to gather samples of rocks that is pocketed by rover for sending them to the Earth. These samples of rocks can help ensure if the planet Mars was once a living planet.
The answer to the question, whether life existed on Mars can be revealed with the rock samples that the rover gathers. And not only getting samples, is the duty of Perseverance, the instruments embedded can find out water terrains that could be strong evidence of human existence.
A 300 million mile journey to another world
The day on which Perseverance was set to sail is July 30, 2020, and for seven literal months, it drifted through space. Inside the protective shell was the spacecraft that got tucked up like a bug inside. The rover’s six wheels were pulled inward, its arms were folded, and ingenuity, a small helicopter settled in a comfortable position.
During this time, the team of Jet Propulsion Laboratory tested the spacecraft by waking up and getting an audio clip through its onboard microphone. The scientists of the rover were thrilled to hear the sound of mechanical whirring spacecraft over space. For any spacecraft, the most crucial moment is its entry, descent and landing stage.
On February 18, the crucial stage started where it was a do or die situation of entry, descent and landing of the rover. As there is no partial credit given to any one of the stages, the scientists were eager to know the project’s success. In the pursue of the end of the drifting stage, the Perseverance started zooming the planet at 12100 miles per hour.
After the hit towards the Martian atmosphere, the drag slowed down its descent to below 1000 miles per hour. With this, the parachute equipped slowed down it to 200 miles per hour. The planet’s air is too thin, and hence a series of manoeuvre helped the rover slow down its descent.
With the help of a sky crane, Perseverance safely landed on Mars. The sky crane’s retrorocket helped the spacecraft further slow down the descent to 17 miles per hour. With nylon cables, the Perseverance slowed down and landed upon the surface. After this, the sky crane flew off to avoid complicating the rover’s task of surface operations.
The space agency has set out for capturing the audio and video. The six cameras embedded with the rover should have captured the entry, descent and landing of it if everything went well throughout. As a microphone is attached, the engineers could download the data and process it. NASA could release the visuals and sounds of the rover on the Martian surface.
What we see today had life on Mars.
Scientists with this research can unfold the truth that life existed on Mars. Though we see arid landscapes today, this was not the case billion years ago. Water flowed and got pooled on the surface that conveys the chances to thrive. With this rover, it is possible to unbox the reality that life can exist on the red planet after long years of dreaming of living amidst the stars.
The most talked-about Technology niche has always been game development and e-commerce. These two have changed a certain perspective of entertainment and marketing. E-commerce is being a huge hit, and there is no doubt it will continue to be so. Its market is very much demanded and appreciated by people. On the other hand, esports and game development has a very rich industry. It has been flourishing ever since it made its name in the market. Now, moving forward to present times, there have been more tech niches, and we need to talk about them.
What is a tech niche?
Technology niche is about the kinds of technology that very few talk about or very rarely needed. It doesn’t put any huge contribution to the development of a futuristic and fast-forward environment. However, it still plays quite an important role. One of the most famous tech niches is E-commerce. We are all aware of how much benefit it has provided over the last few years. It changed the meaning of window shopping. E-commerce made it easy for customers to check out a lot of products at once. It not only saved time but money. People are very much dependent on E-commerce in their daily lives. The E-commerce industry has seen a large profit and is blooming more as the days passed by. Slowly, offline stores are ditching the traditional path and switching to online. After all, online stores have much more advantage than any other offline stores. It is doubtful whether people prefer offline shopping anymore.
Is there any tech niche that can make any difference?
There is various tech niche that is interesting and has the potential to bring some changes:
- Fast and cheap DNA sequencing- DNA sequencing is a well-known biotechnology concept. With the presence of advanced technology, it is becoming fast and less expensive to get the sequencing done. Currently, the success in the field of nucleic acid detection and chemistry has allowed biotech companies to process DNA on the semiconductor chip at only a thousand dollars per genome. Some companies can sequence the entire genome in a single day. This way, highly customized medicines can enter the market with the significance of curing particular people. It will be an epic change in medical history. Thus, researchers can work on several cures for severe diseases.
- Digital currency- By now, many people are already aware of Bitcoins and other modes of digital currency. The invention of digital currency was a genius idea. It started a new era of money transfer. Using digital currency, anyone can make a safe transaction without getting tracked. It is the most secure way of money transfer. There is no way one can do fraud through digital currency. Later, digital wallets were developed to store, buy and exchange these currencies. Not many people use these currencies. Introducing them to society in a broader aspect can help in many ways. It can stop cybercriminals from stealing money and forbid them from committing other money-related crimes.
- Memristors- Originally, circuits were constructed with inductors, resistors, and capacitors. But a researcher suggested that there should be another component called memristor. As its name suggests, this component can have the memory of the charges even after a power loss. It will store information, help in signal processing, brain-computer interfaces, and neural networks.
- Robots- In many industrial companies, robots or machines are taking over manual labor. If researchers or developers can introduce robots in an ordinary household, it will be a game-changer. With robots, work efficiency will be more, and achieving the output will be possible within minutes. It will help in speeding up work output.
- Waste to biofuels- Humans produce a lot of garbage. Some of the garbages are non-biodegradable. Thus, they take care to break down. It is harmful to the environment. Since some of these garbages take almost a hundred of thousand years, the earth is slowly accumulating more garbages. Turning these garbages to biofuels will not only add to the environment but the society.
- Gene therapy- Biotechnology has seen quite the revolution. Due to this revolution, research focus has shifted to tissue engineering, stem cells, genome mapping, and many new pharmaceuticals. Gene therapy will allow to swape DNA. Through the process, damaged genes can be replaced with good ones. Thus, preventing diseases.
- RNA interference- It is being used in many labs globally. The interference enables biologists to manage the functions of genes. Only RNA interference has shown an extreme potential to treat Lou Gehrig’s disease and cancer.
- Organic electronics- Organic electronics are related to something called cyborg. It is the half-human and half machine being, which is pretty famous in superhero comics. The development of organic electronics can save a lot of lives. It will do so by replacing the damaged limbs with upgraded prosthetics.
- Concentrated solar power- Electricity means the burning of fossil fuel. It emits harmful gases into the environment. The solar system is the best alternative to electrify. After being charged by the sun, these solar panels can contribute a lot more power to light up a whole town. The solar energy is money-saving, and it is reusing the energy of the heat.
What are some other interesting tech niches?
Besides the tech niches mentioned earlier, there are several others. Like solar power, there is hydro and wind energy that can be used in the same way. A decade ago, the tech niche that took the spotlight was video game development. At present, the spot has been claimed by biotechnology. It is the most anticipated niche and has a lot of potentials to add to society. Biotechnology can change the course of human bodies. Heal more than we can imagine and can beat any deadly viruses that can attack the humans. Through biotechnology, changes can be made.
Technology niches remind us how far humankind has come as a society. It can only be assumed that it will take us further in the nearing future. We can anticipate some changes along the line.
The newest robot, the rover, has wheeled down to inhabit Mars. Nasa’s multibillion-dollar robot has landed safely on the…